Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Revisiting America

Several uneventful days:  If you've been scheduled all your life you have to really work at doing nothing.  I feel somewhat guilty that I'm actually doing nothing, or whatever strikes my fancy.  Now that we are blogging, what do I owe our readers?
Everything we do certainly won't be of interest, like our second trip to Walmart, or Janie's trip to the doctor( which was necessary) and the medicine is working, or just sitting around.
But, one of our "highlights" was meeting Milton and Jack Thompson at the N.O.(remember,New Orleans) airport on their return from the BCS game in Arizona.  Couldn't have been more proud had it been the whole team.  Most of the people in the airport wore something orange and blue.
I felt like Milton was a little reluctant to leave "HIS MOTHER" in such a strange place, when he's so accustomed to coming to my house in Chatom.  I have assured him everything is okay!  Love you, Milton.  And to the rest of the family, we are fine.
Today, we will follow up on some of the contacts we've made and hope they will be of interest to you.
Lou

1 comment:

  1. War Eagle Grandmother!! Blane is still on cloud 9. I check the blog every day to make sure you doing ok! Everything is good here and we miss you! I love being able to keep up with you via your BLOG! love you and Aunt Janie

    ReplyDelete