Thursday, September 29, 2011

Revisiting America

One of the really fun parts of the trip is meeting my new landlords at each new place.  Nicole and James Church are from California and own an orchard.  That's all I know at this point but you'll know more about them in time.  I do know they are very keen about their accomodations being acceptable to their renters.  Haven't found anything lacking so far, except maybe a rolling pin and I may not have discovered it yet. 
The apartment is upstairs which gives me a good view of the water and I can clearly see float planes landing and taking off, as well as other ships in the channel.  Their property is very wooded, but with several covered seating areas as well as cooking facilities outside.  I have a large bedroom, two queen beds, several chests of drawers, big closet, foyer with a closet with washer-dryer and other cleaning necessities, large bath with shower, big kitchen, fully equipped, big table in the eating area and aquite adequate living area.  TV in living and bedroom areas, clocks everywhere, night lights, wonderful other lightning, sometimes lacking in lots of places.  You get the idea, what more could I need.  Oh, and a corner, gas, fireplace, which makes for cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment